Permission letter are required for Afghan national’s holding a British passport, travel document or travel certificate. If an applicant’s place of birth is outside Afghanistan in their non-Afghan passport, then he/she does not require a permission letter they will need to apply for an Afghanistan visa.
How to Apply
- Download and Fill in the Application Form
- Prepare the required documents
- Visit the consulate and apply in-person
- Travel document, Travel certificate along with UK visa
- Proof of address
- One standard passport size photos
- Original or Copy of Tazkera of your immediate family members, such as father, grandfather or brother.
- Please Bring all your original documents and its COPIES (We do not have photocopy facility here)