Ireland Applicants Only
To apply for an extension of your Afghan ePassport at the Embassy of Afghanistan in London from The Republic of Ireland please read the following instructions;
Note: Old and hand-written passports can not be extended!
How to Apply
- Prepare the required documents
- Attach the required postal order or bank draft (AIB Ireland provides these) in Pounds Sterling £ or payments can be taken through phone.
- Duly completed and signed Passport Application Form
- Two standard passport size photos
- Original MoFA Attested Tazkera and its copy
- Proof of Address- Bank Statement, Bills etc
- UK visa/BRP card and its copy
- Original passport and copy of passport(s)
- 5 Years – £150
- 10 Years – 300
- Post: 15£ (single passport)
- We do not accept cash payments- POSTAL ORDER/ BANK DRAFT ONLY
- 2 – 3 weeks after the application is submitted
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 207 584 4443
- 31 Princes Gate, Knightsbridge, London SW7 1QQ
- Surname: Stating Surname/Family Name is compulsory
- Place of Birth: Applicants must carefully fill in the [Place of Birth] field, as your ID’s place of issue may vary from your place of birth.
- Photo: The applicant’s photo must be recent and with a White Background and the Photo Size must be 4 x 4.5 or American standard size. For photo size and description, click here
- Height: Applicants should state their exact height in centimetres (CM)
- Application Form: The applicant must complete the application form in black ink-pen and in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Signature: The applicant’s must ensure their Signature is within the box when signing the application form, it also must not be touching the edges of the box or running out of the box.