Diplomatic and Official visas are granted to holders of service, diplomatic and UN passports who intend to visit Afghanistan for official purposes. Official and diplomatic visas are a single entry, valid for 3 months with a stay of 30 days within that period. These visas are extendable in Afghanistan.
How to Apply
- Prepare the required documents
- Walk-in service
- Prepare and post the required documents
- Include a pre-paid return envelope to return your documents back to your address
- Attach a postal order
What documents you need to apply
- Duly completed and signed Visa Application Form
- One standard passport size photo
- Valid Passport
- Note Verbale
- 5 working days
- Email – email@example.com
- Tel: 02075844443
*The validity of the visa begins from the issue date.