Media visas are issued for all media-related visits to Afghanistan. Media visas are non-convertible or extendable. All visas for Afghanistan are only issued on valid passports. We do not issue visas for travel document holders.
How to Apply
- Prepare the required documents
- Book an appointment online
- Prepare and post the required documents
- Include a pre-paid return envelope to return your documents back to your address
- Attach a Postal order
What documents you need to apply
- Duly completed and signed Visa Application Form
- One standard passport size photo
- Valid Passport
- Proof of Address
- A letter from their media organisation confirming the purpose and duration of the trip
- After the media visa is issued, all journalists MUST attend the Office of the Spokesman & Director General of Communications of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to obtain a journalist card. Without this card, journalists will not be allowed to carry out their duties.
£140.00 (Validity of 3 Months with Single Entry and 30 Day Stay)
(We do not accept cash payments- CARD ONLY)
- 7 working days
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: 07387 424071
- All fees paid for the visa application are non-refundable irrespective of the outcome of the application. The validity of the visa begins from the issue date of the visa.