Employment visas are granted to those who intend to or are working in Afghanistan. Employment visas can be issued for single or multiple entries for a period of 3 months to one year. The duration of stay in Afghanistan for these visas (per visit) is capped to 30 days for a 3 months single entry visa, 60 days for a 6 months multiple entry visa and 180 days for a 1 year multiple entry visa.
The followings are required for an employment visa application:
- An appointment using our online visa appointment booking service
- Applicant’s Passport with a minimum of 6 months validity
- Visa Application form, filled out correctly and legibly
- Two recent photo of the applicant
- A clearance letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan (or MoFA reference/Fax number); and/or
- A work permit obtained from the Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs, Martyrs and Disabled of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. For further information on how to obtain a work permit, click here
- Proof of Address, e.g. Driving License, Bank Statement, Utility Bills.
- Relevant Fees, paid by credit/debit card at the counter. (Note: We do not accept cash, postal order or cheques)
- Employment Contract/Agreement.
Note: Employment visas are non-convertible, but can be extended in Afghanistan through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. All the fees paid for the visa application are non-refundable irrespective of the outcome of the application. The validity of the visa begins from the date of issue of the visa.
For further enquiries, call 0207 584 0146