Entry permits are required for all Afghan children born outside Afghanistan and/or are holders of British or other nationalities. If the child is born to Afghan parents in Afghanistan, and his/her place of birth is specified to be in Afghanistan in his/her passport, entry permits are not required.
To apply for a child visa, the followings are required:
- Appointment: please book appointment for Child Visa
- Applicant’s Passport with a minimum of 6 months validity
One of the parents must be present(COVID-19: You can apply this service via post, please include prepaid envelop with your applications). The child is not required to be present. We require one of the parents’ consent for the child’s travel to Afghanistan
- Child Visa Application Form, filled out correctly and legibly
- Birth Certificate of child plus both parents’ details (Please bring/send original and 1 copy)
- Parents’ passport (Please bring original and 1 copy)
- A confirmation letter signed by both parents, agree to apply for this visa
- The issued permit is for a period of ONE year with multiple entries.
- There is no Fee for this application.
Note: Please download the Child Visa Application Form and fill in before you come to the Consulate Section.