Entry permits are required for all Afghan children born outside Afghanistan and/or are holders of British or other nationalities. If the child is born to Afghan parents in Afghanistan, and his/her place of birth is specified to be in Afghanistan in his/her passport, entry permits are not required.
To apply for a child visa, the followings are required:
- Appointment: You do not need to book appointment for Child Visa
- Applicant’s Passport with a minimum of 6 months validity
- One of the parents must be present. The child is not required to be present. We require one of the parents’ consent for the child’s travel to Afghanistan
- Child Visa Application Form, filled out correctly and legibly
- Birth Certificate with both parents’ details (Please bring original and 1 copy)
- Parents’ passport (Please bring original and 1 copy)
- The issued permit is for a period of one year with multiple entries free of charge
Note: Please download the Child Visa Application Form and fill in before you come to the Consulate Section.