Business visas are issued to individuals who intend to or are doing business in Afghanistan. Individuals wishing to work in Afghanistan for purposes other than business must apply for an employment visa. Business visas can be issued for single or multiple entries for a period of 3 months to one year. The duration of stay in Afghanistan for these visas (per visit) is capped to 30 days for a 3 months single entry visa, 60 days for a 6 months multiple entry visa and 180 days for a 1 year multiple entry visa.
We do not issue visa for UK travel document holders. Visa is only issued on valid passports.
The followings are required for a business visa application:
- An appointment using our online visa appointment booking service
- Applicant’s Passport with a minimum of 6 months validity
- Visa application form, filled out correctly and legibly
- One recent photo of the applicant
- A letter of invitation from the relevant NGO/ organization/ company/ agency in Afghanistan to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan.
- The business’s Registration Certificate with the Ministry of Economy in Afghanistan or registration document from Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA)
- Proof of Address, e.g. Driving License, Bank Statement, Utility Bills
- Relevant Fees, paid by credit/debit card at the counter or send us postal order payable to (Embassy of Afghanistan). We do not accept cash or payment over the phone.
- If the application is submitted on behalf of the applicant, he/she needed an authorisation latter from the applicant for drop off and pickup.
Note: All fees paid for the visa application are non-refundable irrespective of the outcome of the application. The validity of the visa begins from the date of issue of the visa.
For further information, email: email@example.com or call 0207 584 0146