Termination of POA
In the unfortunate event if the client wants to terminate a power of attorney already prepared, the process is similar to the applying for a power of attorney.
How to Apply
Applications for Power of Attorney are considered strictly in person at the Consulate Section of the Embassy and must follow below steps;
- Book an appointment online
- Prepare the required documents
- Presence of the main client along with two male (Afghan) witnesses or one male and two female witnesses are strictly required.
- Attend your appointment with all the required documents as well as the witnesses
What documents you need to bring
- Formal letter of request ‘Areeza’ for termination of previously issued POA.
- Duly filled and signed application form
- Copy of the Passport or Tazkira (National ID) of the client(s)
- Copy of the Passport or Tazkira (National ID) of the Attorney in Afghanistan
- Copy of the Passport or Tazkira (National ID) of each witnesses
- Proof of addresses in the UK of the client(s) and each witnesses
- One Passport size photos of the client(s) and each witnesses
- Copy of Power of Attorney
Same day Service usually takes 1 to 1.5 hrs if all the documents are well prepared
- Email -firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: 07387 424071