POA for Business Related Matters
For all Business related matters whether registering a company, renewing licenses, opening bank accounts and transactions or any other reasons, the directors and theirs deputies whom cannot travel to Afghanistan can appoint a representative to pursue all the processing and legal matters in Afghanistan authorities.
How to Apply
Applications for Power of Attorney are considered strictly in person at the Consulate Section of the Embassy and must follow below steps;
- Book an appointment online
- Prepare the required documents
- Presence of the main client along with two male (Afghan) witnesses or one male and two female witnesses are strictly required.
- Attend your appointment with all the required documents as well as the witnesses
What documents you need to bring
- Formal letter of request ‘Areeza’ and what authority will be given to the attorney.
- Duly filled and signed application form
- Copy of the Passport or Tazkira (National ID) of the client(s)
- Copy of the Passport or Tazkira (National ID) of the Attorney in Afghanistan
- Copy of the Passport or Tazkira (National ID) of each witnesses
- Proof of addresses in the UK of the client(s) and each witnesses
- One Passport size photos of the client(s) and each witnesses
- Copy of the Business Licenses or documents.
Same day Service usually takes 1 to 1.5 hrs if all the documents are well prepared
- Email -email@example.com
- WhatsApp: 07387 424071
Once your appointment is confirmed you can send all the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for a draft POA to be prepared before hand. This will help reduce your wait time at the consulate which normally can take up to 2 hours.
After the application is submitted, a draft POA will be handed over to the client for review. It is the applicant’s responsibility to check and confirm the content of the prepared POA before signing it. The fee paid is non-refundable. Should any changes need to be brought to the content of the document, a new POA must be applied for and a new fee applies.