To apply for an Afghan Passport at the Embassy of Afghanistan in London please read the following instructions;
How to Apply
- Prepare the required documents
- Book an Appointment Online. Applications without an appointment will NOT be accepted.
What documents you need to apply
- Duly completed and signed Passport Application Form
- Two standard passport size photos
- Original MoFA Attested Tazkera and its copy
- Proof of Address- Bank Statement, Bills etc
- UK visa/BRP card copy
- Copy of old Afghan passport(s)
- For postal returns- bring in a prepaid special delivery envelope
- 5 Years – £110
- 10 Years – £200
- We do not accept cash payments- CARD ONLY
- 6 – 8 weeks after the application is submitted
- Email email@example.com
- WhatsApp: 07387424045
- Surname: Stating Surname/Family Name is compulsory
- Place of Birth: Applicants must carefully fill in the [Place of Birth] field, as your ID’s place of issue may vary from your place of birth.
- Photo: The applicant’s photo must be recent and with a White Background and the Photo Size must be 4 x 4.5 or American standard size. For photo size and description, click here
- Height: Applicants should state their exact height in centimetres (CM)
- Application Form: The applicant must complete the application form in black ink-pen and in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Signature: The applicants must ensure their Signature is within the box when signing the application form, it also must not be touching the edges of the box or running out of the box.