Book an Appointment
Please book your appointment online, use the link/button at the bottom of the page. Your application will not be accepted if you do not have appointment.
Fill in the application form for passport, find your application form here. You can download the form and save it on your computer, open the downloaded from by Adobe Reader, fill in the form digitally and print.
The Embassy of Afghanistan in London issues passports only to Afghans residing in, and applying from, the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Under current regulations, the Embassy can only issue ordinary passports.
For information and requirements for Passport for Under 18s, please click here
For other types of passport, such diplomatic, service, student and so on, applications can be made at the Department of Consular Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Kabul.
Applications that are incomplete and/or are missing necessary documentation and information will not be processed and the fee is not refundable.
Passport Application – Requirements:
Passports are issued upon receipt of applicant’s credentials. Please ensure that you provide all the necessary details mentioned bellow:
- TAZKERA: The applicant should provide the Original National ID / Tazkera, Photo copy is not accepted.
- PROOF OF ADDRESS: The applicant should provide Originals supporting documents; such as Bank Statement, Bills etc.
- APPLICATION FORM: The applicant should print the Passport Forms [in original quality] and complete it before arrival
- The applicant should complete the form with black ink-pen and ensure it’s clearly readable before signing it.
- SIGNATURE: The applicant’s Signature should not exceed or touch the edges of the signature box as it will be printed in the passport.
- SURNAME: Stating Family Name (Surname) is compulsory
- DOB: Applicants should choose and fill one of the [Date of Birth] fields. Islamic (Solar Calendar) or Christian (Gregorian Calendar)
- POB: Applicants should carefully fill in the [place of Birth] field, as your ID’s place of issue may vary from your place of birth.
- PHOTO: The applicant’s photo should be New, in White Background and the Photo Size should be 4 x 4.5 or American standard size. For photo size and description, click here…
- HEIGHT: Applicants should state their exact height in centimetres (CM)
- FEE: All new passports are issued for a minimum of 5 years or 10 years validity; therefore, a fee of £110.00 or £200.00 must be paid by credit or debit card at the counter desk or paid at the bank by payment slip.
Note: Please download the passport application form and fill in before you come to the Consulate Section. It is also the applicant’s responsibility to inform the Embassy officials if a passport has been previously requested. Failure to do so may result in a denial of the application.
Applicants from Republic of Ireland, Click Here…