The Embassy of Afghanistan in London verifies documents that have already been attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan (MoFA) or the Foreign and Commonwealth Office of the UK (FCO). These may include documents such as educational certificates, Bussiness permits, marriage certificates, and birth certificates.
How to Apply
- In Person
- Prepare the required documents
- Book an appointment online
- By Post
- Prepare and post the required documents
- Include a pre-paid return envelope to return your documents back to your address
- Attach a Postal order. The fees are stated below.
What documents you need to apply
- The Original document that requires attestation.
- UK issued documents must be Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) attested prior to your application.
- Afghanistan issued documents must be Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan (MoFA) attested prior to your application.
- Commercial/Business Legalization: £300.00
- Educational Legalization: £150.00 (For Non-Afghan Applicants)
- Educational Legalization: £10.00 (For Afghan Applicants)
- Within 5 working days
- Email -email@example.com
- WhatsApp: 07387 424071
- For FCO attestation please see click here