The Embassy of Afghanistan in London carries out criminal record checks for people who have worked or resided in Afghanistan and provides a letter confirming the results.
To apply for a CRC, the following are required:
- Complete and duly signed CRC application form
- One standard passport size photo
- Copy of Passport – Copy of Tazkera for Afghan nationals
- Second form of ID Proof of address (Non-Afghan Nationals)
- Visa Stamps from previous visits to Afghanistan (Non-Afghan Nationals)
- Any reference/documents from previous assignments in Afghanistan
- A valid telephone number and address. The applicant will be contacted on this number upon the completion of the check.
- A fee of £40.00 must be paid by credit or debit card at the counter desk. We do not accept cash, postal order or cheques.
After the receipt of an application for CRC, the applicant’s details are sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Ministry then forwards the details on to the relevant authorities to carry out the checks. When the Ministry receives the results of the checks, they forward the results to the consulate section in London and the applicant is issued with a letter confirming the results of the checks.
For any further information, please contact us on 0207 584 4443 or email us: email@example.com
Note: Please download the CRC application form and fill in before you arrive at the Consulate Section. It is also the applicant’s responsibility to inform the Embassy officials if a CRC has been previously requested. Failure to do so may result in a denial of the petition.