The Embassy of Afghanistan in London facilitates the services of Afghan National ID or Tazkera for Afghan nationals residing in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Northern Ireland, through the consulate section of the embassy.
To apply for a Tazkera, you must submit the followings:
- Complete and duly signed TAZKERA application form.
- One standard passport size photo.
- Original or Copy of Tazkera of the legal relatives such as; Father, Grand Father, Brother, paternal Uncle, paternal Cousin.
- Complete name of representative who follow up and receives the application and Tazkera in Afghanistan.
- A fee of £20.00 must be paid by credit or debit card at the counter desk. We do not accept cash or cheques.
After the receipt of application for TAZKERA, the applicant’s details are sent to the Civil Registration Authority at the Ministry of Interior Affairs. When the Civil Registration Authority receives the application, they process the application by checking the registry book of the applicant’s relative Tazkera and verify them. Once the legal procedures followed, the Authority issues new Tazkera for the applicant.
For any further information, please contact us 0207 584 4443 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please download the application form and fill in before you arrive at the Consulate Section. It is also the applicant’s responsibility to inform the Embassy officials if a Tazkera has been previously requested. Failure to do so may result in a denial of the petition.