You can apply for an Absentee Tazkera at the Embassy of Afghanistan in London in order to get a new Afghan National ID (Tazkera).
How to apply
- The applicant must apply ONLINE HERE.
- Prepare the required documents before the appointment.
- Pay the fees: Once you have successfully submit your application Online, Our Consular Staff will call you to arrange the payment over the phone or make your payment when you come to collect your document (Tazkera)
What documents you need to apply
- One standard passport size photo.
- Original or Copy of Tazkera of your immediate family members, such as father, grandfather, brother, paternal uncle, paternal cousin.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 207 584 4443
- WhatsApp: 07387 424071
- For Name correction on Tazkera please download the form here
- For Age correction on Tazkera please download the form here
- Please download the right application form and fill in before you arrive at the Consulate Section. It is also the applicant’s responsibility to inform the Embassy officials if a Tazkera has been previously requested. Failure to do so may result in a rejection of the application.