COVID-19: Important Announcement!
The UK government has announced new measures to suppress the virus and keep the number of infections down. In light of these new measures the Consulate Section of the Embassy of the I.R. of Afghanistan in London is taking the following measures to ensure the safety of our visitors as well as Staff.
Consulate Section will now be receiving applications for its services on the following days:
- Passport, Tazkira, Birth Certificates and Criminal Record Checks: Mondays, Tuesday and Wednesdays.
- Visa and Power of Attorney: Thursdays and Fridays.
- It is essential for all Applicants to book an appointment before attending the Consulate Section of the Embassy of Afghanistan in London.
- Book your appointment in Advance.
- We will NOT accept applications or walk-ins without an appointment.
- Appointments can only be booked Online – we are NOT able to book you an appointment via telephone.
AVOID THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS
It is critical that everybody observes the following key behaviours:
- HANDS – Wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- FACE – Wear a face covering when visiting the Consulate Section
- SPACE – Stay 2 metres apart.