The consulate Section of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan will be closed from 18th of November 2020 until 23rd of November 2020 due to renovations. Please email us if you have any queries.
Please note that our address has not changed and is 31 Princes gate, Knightsbridge, SW7 1QQ.
به اطلاع عموم مراجعین بخش قونسلی سفارت ج. ا. افغانستان در لندن می رساند، اینکه بخش قونسلی این سفارت قرار است فردا مورخ 18 نوامبر 2020 از محل فعلی به تعمیر اصلی سفارت که اخیرا بازسازی گردیده، منتقل گردد، بدین منظور از پذیرش مراجعین معذور میباشیم. بخش قونسلی بتاریخ 23 نوامبر 2020 فعالیت های خویش را دوباره به اساس اخذ نوبت آنلاین آغاز می نماید
COVID-19: Important Announcement!
The UK government has announced new measures to suppress the virus and keep the number of infections down. In light of these new measures the Consulate Section of the Embassy of the I.R. of Afghanistan in London is taking the following measures to ensure the safety of our visitors as well as Staff.
Consulate Section will now be receiving applications for its services on the following days:
- Passport, Tazkira, Birth Certificates and Criminal Record Checks: Mondays, Tuesday and Wednesdays.
- Visa and Power of Attorney: Thursdays and Fridays.
- It is essential for all Applicants to book an appointment before attending the Consulate Section of the Embassy of Afghanistan in London.
- Book your appointment in Advance.
- We will NOT accept applications or walk-ins without an appointment.
- Appointments can only be booked Online – we are NOT able to book you an appointment via telephone.
AVOID THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS
It is critical that everybody observes the following key behaviours:
- HANDS – Wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- FACE – Wear a face covering when visiting the Consulate Section
- SPACE – Stay 2 metres apart.